Aserta Customer Service is solely responsible for answering any questions, queries or complaints submitted by clients as a result of its operations or decisions that affect a client’s interests or legal rights.
This service falls within the policy of protecting the rights and interests of clients and users, and it is legally based on Order ECO/734/2004 of 11 March on the Customer Service and Customer Advocacy Departments at Financial Institutions.
The following link contains Aserta’s Customer Advocacy Regulations, which govern the organisational structure of this service. They also define its duties as well as the method, content, location and timeframe for submitting complaints.
Those classified as policyholders, insured users, beneficiaries, rightful claimants and affected third parties may contact Aserta Customer Service.
Aserta Customer Service may be contacted:
- By phone at +34 900 204 219.
- In person at the Aserta office on Paseo de la Castellana 52, 2B, Madrid, Spain.
- Via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Electronically by filling out the form available here for queries and/or complaints.
Any complaints must clearly specify:
- The claimant’s personally identifiable information.
- The policy number.
- The events leading to the query and/or complaint.
- A description of the intended result.
- The office, department or service where the events took place.
The claimant must submit the necessary documents to prove their complaint.
Aserta Customer Service will address the complaint and inform the claimant in writing of the resolution.
If the policyholder or insured user does not agree with how their complaint has been handled, they may contact:
The Complaints Service of the Directorate-General for Insurance and Pension Funds.
Paseo de la Castellana 44, 28046 Madrid
Phone numbers: +34 952 24 99 82 / +34 902 19 11 11